Left On-Base %
How many base runners a pitcher strands:
78% ALL STAR
70% HIT THE BENCH
65% HIT THE SHOWERS
60% HIT THE ROAD
ERA- / FIP- / xFIP-
“Minus Stats” signify that they are park and league adjusted versions of the statistic.
- Minimizes effect of run environment (based on park factors)
- League Average is always 100 (percentage points above or below mean better or worse than average, respectively)
Ground Ball, Line Drive & Fly Ball Percentages
Batting Average Based Upon Hit Type:
LD: 0.685 (!)
- Simply put, how much time elapses between pitches
- No discernible relation to performance
- Click through the SLIDE SHOW to find out how to gauge pace (SEE: captions).
- Then when you know how to gauge pace, head to the PACE LEADERBOARD (Link Below) and see if you can find Suter?!?
Baseball Prospectus PACE LEADERBOARD!